stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
邱吉駿 , Masters Advisor：蔡錫錚
行星齒輪機構 ； 負載分配 ； 負載分佈 ； 彈性銷 ； 齒厚誤差 ； 銷孔誤差 ； 托架偏心誤差 ； 太陽偏心誤差 ； Plnaetary gear ； Load sharing ； Load distribution ； Flexible pin ； Tooth thickness error ； Pin hole position error ； Eccentric error of sun gear and the carrier
-  Hidaka, T., Terauchi, Y., and Dohi, K., “On the relation between the Run Out Errors and the Motion of the Center of Sun Gear in a Stoeckicht Planetary Gear,” Bull. JSME, 22, pp. 748-754, 1979.
-  Kahraman, A., “Load Sharing Characteristics of Planetary Transmissions,” Mech. Mach. Theory, 29, pp. 1151-1165, 1994.
-  Singh, A., “Load sharing behavior in epicyclic gears: Physical explanation and generalized formulation,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, 45, pp.511–530, 2010.
-  Bodas, A., and Kahraman, A., “Influence of Carrier and Gear Manufacturing Errors on the Static Load Sharing Behavior of Planetary Gear Sets,” JSME Int. J., Ser. C, 47, pp. 908-915, 2004.
-  Terauchi, Y., Nagamura, K., “Study on Deflection of Spur Gear Teeth : 2nd Report, Calculation of Tooth Deflection for Spur Gears with Various Tooth Profiles,” Bulletin of JSME , Vol. 24, No. 188, pp. 447-452, 1981.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?