stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Takumi Mori, Shigenori Moriwaki, and Norikatsu Mio, "Mechanical Q-factor Measurement of a Quartz Oscillator at Cryogenic Temperature", Applied Physics Express 1, pp.077002-1-3, 2008.
-  W. Barthlott and C. Neinhuis, "Purity of the Sacred Lotus, or Escape from Contamination in Biological Surfaces", Planta, Vol. 202, pp. 1-8, 1997.
-  Desmond D. Stubbs, Sang-Hun Lee, and William D. Hunt, "Vapor Phase Detection of a Narcotic Using Surface Acoustic Wave Immunoassay Sensors", Ieee Sensors Journal, vol. 5, pp. 335-339, 2005.
-  P. Patel, C. K. Choi, and D. D. Meng, "Superhydrophilic Surfaces for Antifogging and Antifouling Microfluidic Devices," Journal of the Association for Laboratory Automation, vol. 15, pp. 114-119, 2010.
-  P. Suda, A.E. Zumsteg, W. Zingg, "Anisotropy of etching rate for quartz in ammonium bifluoride", in Proc. IEEE Int. Freq. Contr. Symp, pp. 359-363, 1979.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?