stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 6. 莊雅婷，“具特殊官能基之土壤對水溶液中有機與無機污染物吸持行為之研究”，碩士論文，國立中央大學環境工程研究所，(2001)
- 9. Chiou, C. T. and Kile, D. E., “Water Solubility Enhancement of DDT and Trichlorobenzene by some surfactant Below and Above the Critical Micelle Concentration”, Environ. Sci. & Technol., Vol. 23, No. 7, p.832-838, (1989)
- 14. Nevskaia, D. M.; Ruiz, A. G. and Gonzalez, J. D., “Adsorption of Polyoxyethylenic Surfactants on Quartz, Kaolin, and Dolomite: A Correlation between Surfactant Structure and Soil Surface Nature”, Colloid and Interface Sci., Vol. 181, p.571-580, (1996)
- 15. Liu, Z.; Laha, S.; and Luthy, R. G., “Surfactant Solubilization of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Compounds in Soil-Water Suspensions”, Water Science and Technology, Vol. 29, No. 4, p.903-913, (1995)
- 16. Q. Xu, E. D. Snell, “Adsorption Behavior of Alkylarylethoxylated Alcohols on Silica”, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Vol. 144, No. 1, p.165-173, (1991)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?