stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
The Relationship between the Perception of Corporate Social Responsibility and Organizational Identification: the Mediating Effect of the Perceived External Prestige and Perceived Organizational Support
彭曉怡 , Masters Advisor：劉念琪
- (3) 徐瑋伶、鄭伯壎(2003)，組織認定與企業倫理效益，應用心理研究(台灣)，第20期，115-138。
- (2) Aguinis, H., & Glavas, A. (2012). What We Know and Don’t Know About Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review and Research Agenda. Journal of Management, Vol. 38(4), 932-961.
- (4) Ashforth, B. E., &Mael, F. (1989). Social Identity Theory and the Organization. The Academy of Management Review, Vol. 14(1), 20-39.
- (5) Bauman, C. W., & Skitka, L. J. (2012). Corporate social responsibility as a source of employee satisfaction. Research in Organizational Behavior, Vol. 32, 63-86.
- (6) Blau, P. M. (1964). Exchange and power in social life. New York: Wiley.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?