stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張雅雯 , Masters Advisor：秦靜如
- Alves, G. M., Magalhaes, J. M., Salaun, P., van den Berg, C. M., and Soares, H. M., "Simultaneous electrochemical determination of arsenic, copper, lead and mercury in unpolluted fresh waters using a vibrating gold microwire electrode", Analytica Chimica Acta, 703(1), 1-7 (2011).
- Arslan, Y., Yildirim, E., Gholami, M., and Bakirdere, S., "Lower limits of detection in speciation analysis by coupling high-performance liquid chromatography and chemical-vapor generation", Trends in Analytical Chemistry, 30(4), 569-585 (2011).
- Baby, T. T., and Ramaprabhu, S., "SiO2 coated Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticle dispersed multiwalled carbon nanotubes based amperometric glucose biosensor", Talanta, 80(5), 2016-22 (2010).
- Balasubramanian, K., and Burghard, M., "Electrochemically functionalized carbon nanotubes for device applications", Journal of Materials Chemistry, 18(26), 3071 (2008).
- Britto, P. J., Santhanam, K. S. V., and Ajayan, P. M., "Carbon nanotube electrode for oxidation of dopamine", Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics, 41, 121-125 (1996).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?