stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
耿士凱 , Masters Advisor：廖述良
- 1. Ali Keyvani and Kyle, Strom, “A fully-automated image processing technique to improve measurement of suspended particles and flocs by removing out-of-focus objects” , Computers & Geosciences Volume 52, (2013)
- 2. Van den Bergh, M. and Van Gool, L. , “Combining RGB and ToF cameras for real-time 3D hand gesture interaction“, Applications of Computer Vision, (2011)
- 3. K. Lai, Liefeng Bo, Xiaofeng Ren, D. Fox, , “Sparse distance learning for object recognition combining RGB and depth information“ , Robotics and Automation (ICRA), (2011)
- 4. T. Yu , C. Lin, Z. Sai , Chuqing C. and Shuai Z. , “Correlating membrane fouling with sludge characteristics in membrane bioreactors: An especial interest in EPS and sludge morphology analysis” , Bioresource Technology 102,(2011)
- 5. Ewa Liwarska-Bizukojc and Marcin Bizukojc,“Digital image analysis to estimate the influence of sodium dodecyl sulphate on activated sludge flocs” , Process Biochemistry 40,(2005)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?