stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 〔4〕 翁嘉成，「電弧爐作業勞工之多環芳香烴碳氫化合物暴露危害評估」，國立成功大學，碩士論文，民國94年。
- 〔6〕 Kishida, T., Yuasa, G., Shiina, K., “Energy Saving Technology of Electric Furnace Steelmaking in Japan”, SEAISI Quarterly, pp. 48-50, 1987.
- 〔10〕 Guézennec, A.G., Huber, J.C., Patisson, F., Sessiecq, P., Birat, J.P., Ablitzer, D., “Dust Formation in Electric Arc Furnace: Birth of The Particles”, Powder Technology, Vol. 157, pp. 2−11, 2005.
- 〔11〕 Pickles, C. A., “Thermodynamic Analysis of the Separation of Zinc and Lead from Electric Arc Furnace Dust by Selective Reduction with Metallic Iron［J］”, Separation and Purification Technology, 2008.
- 〔15〕 吳文龍，「鋼鐵基本工業、鋁熔煉業集塵灰及事業污泥清理查核專案工作計畫」，行政院環境保護署計畫成果，中興工程顧問股份有限公司，民國103年。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?