stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黎光安 , Masters Advisor：林沛練
- Brand, S. and Blelloch J. W., Changes in the characteristics of typhoons crossing the island of Taiwan, Mon. Wea. Rev., 102, 708–713, 1974.
- Chen, Y.-L. and N. B.-F. Hui, Analysis of a relatively dry front during the Taiwan Area Mesoscale Experiment. Mon. Wea. Rev., 120, 2442-2468, 1992.
- Cheng, F.Y. Y.C. Hsu, P. L.Lin, and T. H. Lin, Investigation of the Effects of Different Land Use and Land Cover Patterns on Mesoscale Meteorological Simulations in the Taiwan Area. J. Appl. Meteor. Climatol., 52, 570–587, 2013.
- Chiao, S. and Y. L. Lin, Numerical modeling of an orographically enhanced precipitation event associated with Tropical Storm Rachel over Taiwan. Weather Forecast., 18, 325-344, 2003.
- Chien, F. C., Liu, Y. C., and Lee, C. S., Heavy rainfall and south- westerly flow after the leaving of typhoon Midulle (2004) from Taiwan, J. Meteorol. Soc. Jpn., 86, 17–41, 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?