stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
柯佩汝 , Masters Advisor：李勝偉
-  J.-H. Lee, G.A. Galli, J.C. Grossman, "Nanoporous Si as an Efficient Thermoelectric Material", Nano Letters, 8 , 3750-3754, (2008).
-  L. Hu, G. Chen, "Analysis of Optical Absorption in Silicon Nanowire Arrays for Photovoltaic Applications", Nano Letters, 7, 3249-3252, (2007).
-  李婉琪，"整合銀染技術與矽奈米線太陽能電池陣列之生醫感測平台研究"，奈米科技研究所，交通大學，1-68，(2013).
-  歐祖銘，C.-W. Hong，T.-M. Ou，"固態物理與電聲子動態研究磁化矽奈米線熱電晶片".
-  F.J. Li, S. Zhang, J.W. Lee, "Rethinking of the silicon nanowire growth mechanism during thermal evaporation of Si-containing powders", Thin Solid Films, 558, 75-85, (2014).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?