stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Cheng-Wu Lin, Chung-Lin Lee, Jai-Ming Lin, and Soon-Jyh Chang, “Analytical-Based Approach for Capacitor Placement with Gradient Error Compensation and Device Correlation Enhancement in Analog Integrated Circuits ,” Proc. International Conference on Computer-Aided Design(ICCAD), pp. 635-642, 2012.
- Cheng-Wu Lin, Jai-Ming Lin, Yen-Chih Chiu, Chun-Po Huang, and Soon-Jyh Chang, “Mismatch-Aware Common-Centroid Placement for Arbitrary-Ratio Capacitor Arrays Considering Dummy Capacitors,” IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD), vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 1789-1802, December, 2012.
- Jwu-E Chen, Pei-Wen Luo, and Chin-Long Wey, “Yield Evaluation of Analog Placement with Arbitrary Capacitor Ratio,” Proc. International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED), pp. 179-184, 2009.
- Cheng-Wu Lin, Jai-Ming Lin, Yen-Chih Chiu, Chun-Po Huang, and Soon-Jyh Chang, “Common-Centroid Capacitor Placement Considering Systematic and Random Mismatches in Analog Integrated Circuits,” Proc. Design Automation Conference (DAC), pp. 528-533, 2011.
- Pei-Wen Luo, Jwu-E Chen, Chin-Long Wey, Liang-Chia Cheng, Ji-Jan Chen, and Wen-Ching Wu, “Impact of Capacitance Correlation on Yield Enhancement of Mixed-Signal/Analog Integrated Circuits,” IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD), vol. 27, no. 11, pp. 2097-2101, November, 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?