stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Agarwal, R., Karahanna, E., “Time flies when you’re having fun: Cognitive absorption and beliefs about information technology usage”, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 24, no. 4 pp. 665–694, December 2000.
-  Andaleeb, S. S., “An Experimental Investigation of Satisfaction and Commitment in Marketing Channels: The Role of Trust and Dependence”, Journal of Retailing, Vol. 72 no. 1, pp. 77-93, March 1996.
-  Anderson, J. C., Narus, J. A., “A model of distributor firm and manufacturer firm working partnerships”, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54, pp. 42-58, January 1990.
-  Batt, P. J., “Building Trust between Growers and Market Agents”, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, Vol. 8, no1, pp. 65-78, 2003.
-  Bauer, H. H., Mark G. and Mark L., “Building Customer Relations Over the Internet”, Industrial Marketing Management, Vol.31, pp.155-163, 2002.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?