stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
劉偉麟 , Ph.D Advisor：廖述良;陳慶和
總量管理 ； 環境永續性 ； 驅動力壓力狀態衝擊回應 ； 系統分析 ； 結果管理 ； 系統思維 ； 雙重界限隱式列舉法 ； systems thinking ； managing for results (MFRs) ； systems analysis ； driving force-pressure-state-impact-response (DP ； environmental sustainability ； total quantities of pollution discharge and reso ； enumeration of multiple bounds for objectives an
- 1. Al-Muzaini, S., 1998, Industrial wastewater management in Kuwait. Desalination, 115, 57-62.
- 2. Badawy, M.I., Ali, M.E.M., 2006, Fenton’s pre-oxidation and coagulation processes for the treatment of combined industrial and domestic wastewater. Journal of Hazardous Materials, B136, 961-966.
- 3. Bass, L., 1998, “Cleaner production and industrial ecosystems, a Dutch experience”, Journal of Cleaner Production, 6, 189-197.
- 5. Cabrera, C., M.C. Ldpez, C. Gallego, M.L. Lorenzo, E. Lillo, 1995 , Lead contamination levels in potable, irrigation and waste waters from an industrial area in Southern Spain. Science of the Total Environment, 159, 17-21.
- 6. Carlson, R. and Palsson, A.C., 2001, “Industrial environmental information management for technical systems”, Journal of Cleaner Production, 9, 429–435.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?