stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. 江孝頤，「隨機旅行時間下混凝土生產作業及拌合車調派決策之研究」，國立中央大學，碩士論文，2007年。
- 10. 賴威伸，「預拌混凝土生產與拌合車派遣整合模式之研究」，國立中央大學，博士論文，2007年。
- 14. Cheng, T.M., Feng, C.W., “An effective simulation mechanism for construction operations”, Automation in Construction, Vol.12, 227-244, 2003.
- 15. Feng, C.W., Cheng, T.M., Wu, H.T., “Optimizing the schedule of dispatching RMC trucks through genetic algorithms”, Automation in Construction, Vol.13, pp.327–340, 2004.
- 16. Hall, N. G., Potts, C. N., “Supply chain scheduling: batching and delivery,” Operation Research, Vol. 51, pp. 566-584, 2003.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?