stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃佳如 , Masters Advisor：于樹偉
職安衛管理績效指標 ； 主動式績效指標 ； 被動式績效指標 ； 績效指標回饋機制 ； 意外事故調查 ； Occupational health and safety performance indic ； Leading performance indicator ； Lagging performance indicator ； Performance indicator feedback mechanism ； Accident Investigation
- 1. Health and Safety Executive, HSG 65 Successful Health and Safety Management, 1991.
- 2. British Standards Institution, OHSAS 18001:2007-Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series-Requirements, 2007.
- 4. International Labour Office, ILO-OSH 2001, Guidelines on occupational safety and health management systems, 2001.
- 5. 行政院勞工委員會，臺灣職業安全衛生管理系統指引，2008年。
- 8. Health and Safety Executive, A Guide to Measuring Health and Safety Performance, 2001.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?