stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Bergman, H.,& Hobson,B.M.(2002). Compulsory fatherhood: The coding of fatherhood in the Swedish Welfare State. In B. M. Hobson(Ed.), Making men into fathers: men, masculinities and the social politics of fatherhood (pp92-125). Cambridge, UK; New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Burchinal,M. R., Roberts, J. E., Nabors, L. A.,& Bryant, D.M.(1996). Quallity of center child care and infant cognitive and language development. Child Development, 67, 606-620.
- Cha, Y., & Thébaud, S. (2009). Labor markets, breadwinning, and beliefs how economic context shapes men's gender ideology. Gender & Society, 23(2), 215-243.
- Desai , S. and L. J. Waite (1991) Women's employment during pregnancy and after the first birth: occupational characteristics and work commitment, American Sociological Review, 56: 551-566.
- England, P.(2010). The Gender Revolution: Uneven and Stalled. Gender & Society, 24(2), 149-166.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?