stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Addis, M. E., & Mahalik, J. R. (2003). Men, masculinity, and the contexts of help seeking. American psychologist, 58(1), 5.
- Almqvist, A.-L., Sandberg, A., & Dahlgren, L. (2011). Parental leave in Sweden: motives, experiences, and gender equality amongst parents. Fathering, 9(2), 189-206.
- Bjørnholt, M. (2010). Like Father, Like Son? The Transmission of Values, Family Practices, and Work-Family Adaptations to Sons of Work-Sharing Men. Fathering: A Journal of Theory, Research, and Practice about Men as Fathers, 8(3), 276-299.
- Bygren, M., & Duvander, A. Z. (2006). Parents’ workplace situation and fathers’ parental leave use. Journal of Marriage and Family, 68(2), 363-372.
- Catlett, B. S., & McKenry, P. C. (2004). Class-based masculinities: Divorce, fatherhood, and the hegemonic ideal. Fathering: A Journal of Theory, Research, and Practice about Men as Fathers, 2(2), 165-190.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?