stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aikhenvald, Alexandra Y. and R. M. W. Dixon. 2006. Serial Verb Constructions: A Cross-Linguistic Typology. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Akmajian, Adrian, Susan M Steele and Thomas Wasow. 1979. The category AUX in universal grammar. Linguistic Inquiry 10:1-64.
- Andersen, Paul Kent. 1983. Word Order Typology and Comparative Constructions. Amsterdam: John Benjamins Publishing Company.
- Bahan, Benjamin J. 1996. Non-manual Realization of Agreement in American Sign Language. Boston, MA: Boston University dissertation.
- Barberà Altimira, Gemma. 2012. The Meaning of Space in Catalan Sign Language (LSC): Reference, Specificity and Structure in Signed Discourse. Barcelona, Spain: University of Pompeu Fabra dissertation.
- 劉秀丹(Hsiu-Tan Liu);劉俊榮(Chun-Jung Liu);曾進興(Chin-Hsing Tseng);張榮興(Tung-Hsing Chang)(2015)。臺灣手語理解能力標準化測驗的編製與發展。特殊教育研究學刊。40(3)。27-57。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?