stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林千貴 , Masters Advisor：甘宏志
- 吳民躍 劉威志 ”表面電漿子理論與模擬,”物理雙月刊 28,486~496(2006)
-  Shy-Hauh Guo, Dominic G. Britti, Julia J. Heetderks, Hung-Chih Kan,and Raymond J.”Spacer Layer Effect in Fluorescence Enhancement from Silver Nanowires over a Silver Film; Switching of Optimum Polarization Phaneuf,” Nano Lett.9,2666-2670(2009)
-  K. Lance Kelly, Eduardo Coronado, Lin Lin Zhao, and George C. Schatz*J." The Optical Properties of Metal Nanoparticles: The Influence of Size, Shape, and Dielectric Environment,”Phys.Chem. B, 107,668-677 (2003)
-  曾賢德”金奈米粒子的表面電漿共振特性:耦合、應用與樣品製作,”物理雙 月刊 32,126-135 (2010)
-  Yuling Wang and Joseph Irudayaraj “Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy at single-molecule scale and its implications in biology,” The Royal Society,1-10(2012)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?