stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- A Sharma (1996) “The Effect of Priming Cues in Sales Interactions: Additional Perspectives”Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management,Phys. Rev. 47, 777-780.
- Anderson&Simester (2003)”Effects of $9 Price Endings on Retail Sales: Evidence from Field Experiments.”Quantitative Marketing and Economics, 1, 93–110.
- Abhijit Biswas, Sandeep Bhowmick, Abhijit Guha, & Dhruv Grewal(2013)”Consumer Evaluations of Sale Prices: Role of the Subtraction Principle” Journal of Marketing 49 Volume 77 (July 2013), 49 –66
- Baker, Michael J. and Gilbert A. Churchill (1977)”The Impact of Physically Attractive Models on Advertising Evaluations”, Journal of Marketing Research, 14 (November), 538-55.
- Berkowitz & Walton (1980)”Contextual Influences on Consumer Price Responses: An Experimental Analysis”Journal of Marketing Research.Vol. 17, No. 3 (Aug., 1980), pp. 349-358
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?