stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Ailawadi, Kusum L., Scott A. Neslin, and Karen Gedenk (2001). Pursuing the Value-Conscious Consumer: Store BrandsVersus National Brand Promotions. Journal of Marketing, 65, 71–89.
- Algoe, Sara B., Jonathan Haidt, and Shelly Gable (2008). Beyond Reciprocity: Gratitude and Relationships in Everyday Life. Emotion, 8 (3), 425-29.
- Ashforth, B.E., & Humphrey, R.H. (1993). Emotional labor in service roles: The influence of identity. Academy of Management Review, 18 (1), 88–115.
- Belk, Russell W. (Eds.). (1982). Effects of Gift-Giving Involvement on Gift Selection Strategies. In NA - Advances in Consumer Research, 09, Andrew Mitchell, Ann Abor, MI : Association for Consumer Research, 408-412.
- Belk, Russell W. & Gregory S. Coon (1993). Gift Giving as Agapic Love: An Alternative to the Exchange Paradigm Based on Dating Experiences. Journal of Consumer Research, 20, 393–417.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?