stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳芸詩 , Masters Advisor：裴家騏
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6346/NPUST.2009.00052
- Alexander, K. A., and M. J. Appel. (1994) African wild dogs (Lycaon pictus) endangered by a canine distemper epizootic among domestic dogs near the Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya. Journal of Wildlife Diseases 30:481-485.
- Alexander, K. A., P. W. Kat, R. K. Wayn, and T. K. Fuller. (1994) Serologic survey of selected canine pathogens among free-ranging jackals in Kenya. Journal of Wildlife Disease 30:486-491.
- Amude, A. M., A. A. Alfieri, and A. F. Alfieri. (2006) Antemortem diagnosis of CDV infection by RT-PCR in distemper dogs with neurological deficits without the typical clinical presentation. Veterinary Research Communications 30:679-687.
- Amude, A. M., A. A.. Alfieri, and A. F. Alfieri. (2007) Clinicopathological findings in dogs with distemper encephalomyelitis presented without characteristic signs of the disease. Research in veterinary science 82:416-422.
- Amundson, T. E., and T. M. Yuill. (1981) Prevalence of selected pathogenic microbial agents in the red fox (Vulpes fulva) and gray fox (Urocyon cinereoargenteus) of southwestern Wisconsin. ournal of wildlife diseases 17:17-22.
- 林昱伶(2012)。感染臺灣野山羊（Capricornis swinhoei）與馴養動物之穿孔疥癬蟎（Sarcoptes scabiei）的傳播歷史與現況。屏東科技大學野生動物保育研究所學位論文。2012。1-66。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?