stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張治民 , Masters Advisor：謝季吟博士
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6346/NPUST.2013.00231
- 1.Ahel M. and Giger W. , 1993, Partitioning of alkylphenols and alkylphenol polyethoxylates between water and organic solvents. Chemosphere 26:1471-1478.
- 2.Alanko, K., Jolanki, R., Estlander, T., Kanerva, L., 2001. Occupational allergic contact dermatitis from benzophenone-4 in hair-care products. Contact Dermatitis 44, 188.
- 3.Astrid Nehlig, Are we dependent upon coffee and caffeine? A review on human and animal data, Neurosci. Biobehav. Rev. 23 (1999) 563–576.
- 4.Baca, S., Gomez, D. A. M., & Walsh, E. J.,2011,Effects of Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products (PPCPs) on impacted and non-impacted populations of the freshwater rotifer Plationus patulus.
- 5.Bakker R, Steegers EAP, Obradov A, Raat H, Hofman A, Jaddoe VWV. al caffeine intake from coffee and tea, fetal growth, and the risks of adverse birth outcomes: the Generation R Study. Mater Am J Clin Nutr 2010;91(6):1691–8.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?