stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 4. A. Earnest, M. I Chen, D. Ng and L.Y. Sin (2005), “Using autoregressive integrated moving average (ARIMA) models to predict and monitor the number of beds occupied during a SARS outbreak in a tertiary hospital in Singapore”, BMC Health Services Research, vol.5, pp.36-43.
- 5. C. Christodoulos, C. Michalakelis and D. Varoutas (2010), “Forecasting with limited data: Combining ARIMA and diffusion models”, Technological Forecasting & Social Change, vol. 77, pp. 558-565
- 6. C. Lim and M. McAleerb (2002), “Time series forecasts of international travel demand for Australia”, Tourism Management, vol.23, pp.389-396.
- 7. C.M. Hurvich and C.L. Tsai (1989), “Regression and Time Series Model Selection in Small Samples”, Biometrika, Vol. 76, No. 2, pp. 297-307.
- 8. D.M. Lambert, R.J. Adams and M.A. Emmelhainz (1997), “Supplier Selection Criteria in the Healthcare Industry: A Comparison of Importance and Performace”, International Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 16-22.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?