stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 12. 郭宇仁（2006），醫院知識管理系統之建立－以中部某署立醫院為例，亞洲大學碩士論文。
- 20. 蔡武德(2001)，Examining the Relationship between Knowledge Management and Organizational Performance by using TQM/ISO/Hospital Alliance，醫務管理期刊，第2卷，第2期，第21-38頁。
- 28. C. Vroom & R. von Solms (2004), “Towards information security behavioural compliance”, Computers & Security, Vol. 23, Issue. 3, 191-198.
- 29. D. Greer, K. Hoo, & A. Jacquith (2003), “Information Security：Why the Future Belongs to the Quants”, Security & Privacy Magazine, IEEE, Vol. 1, Issue. 4, 24-32.
- 30. Ting T.C. (1999), “Privacy and confidentiality in healthcare delivery information system”, Computer-Based Medical Systems, 1999. Proceedings. 12th IEEE Symposium on, 2-4.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?