stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. R. Haden, Van, M. Duxbury, John, Di. Tomkaso, Antonio, John E. Losey, 2007, Weed community dynamics in the system of rice intensification (SRI) and the efficacy of mechanical cultivation and competitive rice cultivars for weed control in Indonesia, Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, Vol.30, No.4.
- 6. Chapagain, Tejendra (Corresponding author) , Andrew, 2011, Achieving more with less water : alternate wet and dry irrigation (AWDI) as an alternative to the conventional water management practices in rice farming, Journal of Agricultural Science, Vol.3, No.3, September.
- 12. 陳智謀、陳庭堅、葉一隆，2007，土壤水分張力自動量測系統率定與應用，農業工程學報，第35卷，第2期，42-48頁。
- 13. 楊清富，2014，土壤水分測技術及應用，台南區農業專訊，第87期，18-21頁。
- 14. 曹舜評、張圖杰，2011，砂箱不同剩餘水分之土壤水分特性曲線推估，坡地防災學報，第10卷，第1期，50-58頁。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?