stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
阮圖洪 , Masters Advisor：黃文琪
英文 DOI： 10.6346/NPUST.2010.00078
- Bhalla, S. 2002. Imagine There's no Country: Poverty, Inequality and Growth in an Era of Globalization, Washington, DC: Institute of International Economics.
- Braunholz-Speight, T. 2008. Policies Responses to Discrimination and their Contribution to Reducing Chronic Poverty. Background Paper to Chronic Poverty Report 2007-2008, Manchester: Chronic Poverty Research Centre.
- Chen, S., and M. Ravallion. 2001. How did the World's Poorest Fare in the 1990s. Review of Income and Wealth, 47 (3): 283-300.
- Dao, M.B. 2003. Several Issues on Poverty Reduction in Ethnic Minorities in Vietnam. Social Science Publishing House, Hanoi.
- Fasoranti, M.M. 2008. Economic Implication of Poverty Alleviation Programs on Rural Women in Ondo-State Case Study of Country Women Association of Nigeria. Journal of Social Sciences, 4 (4): 352-357.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?