stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Dennis M. Fox, and Rorke B. Bryan, 1999, “The Relationship of Soil Loss by Interrill Erosion to Slope Gradient. ” Catena, Vol. 38, pp. 211-222.
- 2. F. G. Carollo, V. Ferro, and D. Termini, 2002, “Flow Velocity Measurements in Vegetated Channels,” Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, Vol. 128, No. 7, pp. 664-673.
- 3. F. G. Carollo, V. Ferro, and D. Termini, 2005, “Flow Resistance Law in Channels with Flexible Submerged Vegetation,” Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, Vol. 131, No.7, pp. 554-564.
- 4. G. Gyssels, and J. Poesen, 2003, “The Importance of Plant Root Characteristics in Controlling Concentrated Flow Erosion Rates,” Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, Vol. 28, pp. 371-384.
- 5. G. Gyssels, J. Poesen, J. Nachtergaele, and G.Govers, 2002, “The Impact of Sowing Density of Small Grains on Rill and Ephemeral Gully Erosion in Concentrated Flow Zones, ” Soil & Tillage Research, Vol. 64, pp. 189-201.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?