stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林錫聖 , Masters Advisor：劉俊宏;張桂祥;呂明毅
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6346/NPUST.2010.00165
- 陳建華 (2010)。添加無機氮、磷施肥法對養殖海水魚苗之嗜食餌料生物及胃內容物調查。國立屏東科技大學水產養殖系碩士論文。
- APHA. (1992). Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. American Public Health Association, Washington, DC.
- Akatsu, S., Al-Abdul-Elah, K. M., Teng, S. K. (1983). Effects of salinity and water temperature on the survival and growth brown-spotted grouper larvae. Journal of the World Mariculture Society, 14: 624-635.
- Baensch, F., Tamaru, C. S. (2009). Spawning and Development of Larvae and Juveniles of the RareBlue Mauritius Angelfish, Centropyge debelius (1988), in the Hatchery. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 40: 425-439.
- Bergerhouse, D. L. (1992). Lethal effects of elevated pH and ammonia on early life stages of walleye. North American Journal of Fisheries Management, 12: 356-366.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?