stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳雅靜 , Masters Advisor：謝季吟
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6346/NPUST.2014.00038
污水處理廠 ； 烷酚類 ； 抗菌劑 ； 防曬劑 ； 壓力輔助臭氧 ； H. azteca /生物毒性 ； HASH(0x1854e150) ； Wastwater treatment plants ； Alkylphenols ； Antibacterial agents ； UV filter ； Over-the-counter drug ； essure-Assisted Ozonation ； H. azteca
- Addison, J. B., 1984, "Antibiotics in sediments and run-off waters from feedlots," Residue Reviews, Vol. 92, No. pp. 1-28.
- Adolfsson-Erici, M., Pettersson, M., Parkkonen, J., and Sturve, J., 2002, "Triclosan, a commonly used bactericide found in human milk and in the aquatic environment in Sweden," Chemosphere, Vol. 46, No. 9, pp. 1485-1489.
- Agüera, A., Fernández-Alba, A. R., Piedra, L., Mézcua, M., and Gómez, M. J., 2003, "Evaluation of triclosan and biphenylol in marine sediments and urban wastewaters by pressurized liquid extraction and solid phase extraction followed by gas chromatography mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography mass spectrometry," Analytica Chimica Acta, Vol. 480, No. 2, pp. 193-205.
- Ahel, M., Giger, W., and Schaffner, C., 1994, "Behaviour of alkylphenol polyethoxylate surfactants in the aquatic environment—II. Occurrence and transformation in rivers," Water Research, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 1143-1152.
- Andy Hong, P., Nakra, S., Jimmy Kao, C., and Hayes, D. F., 2008, "Pressure-assisted ozonation of PCB and PAH contaminated sediments," Chemosphere, Vol. 72, No. 11, pp. 1757-1764.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?