stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林春伶 , Masters Advisor：余伍洲;陳冠中
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6346/NPUST.2014.00158
- Bernhardsen,T.,1999, “Geographic Information Systems an Introduction”, Second edition, 372pp, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, USA.
- Bullinger-Weber, R.-C. Le Bayon, A. Th#westeur042#bault , R. Schlaepfer , C. Guenat.,2014, “Carbon storage and soil organic matter stabilisation in near-natural, restored and embanked Swiss floodplains”, Geoderma
- Fu, B. and Chen, L.,2000, “Agricultural landscape spatial pattern analysis in the semi-arid hill area of the Loess Plateau, China,’’ Journal of Arid Environments, Vol0. 44, pp. 291-303.
- Harrison-Kirk, M.H. Beare, E.D. Meenken , L.M. Condron,2013, “Soil organic matter and texture affect responses to dry/wet cycles: Effects on carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide emissions”, Soil Biology & Biochemistry ,57, 43-55.
- Jonas Ard#westeur055#, Lennart Olsson,2003, “Assessment of soil organic carbon in semi-arid Sudan using GIS and the CENTURY model”, Journal of Arid Environments, 54: 633–651.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?