stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. Evrendilek, G.A., et al., Microbial safety and shelf-life of apple juice and cider processed by bench and pilot scale PEF systems. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, 2000. 1(1): p. 77-86.
- 4. Zhao, W., R. Yang, and H.Q. Zhang, Recent advances in the action of pulsed electric fields on enzymes and food component proteins. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 2012. 27(2): p. 83-96.
- 5. Zhao, W., et al., Lethal and sublethal injury and kinetics of Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes and Staphylococcus aureus in milk by pulsed electric fields. Food Control, 2013. 32(1): p. 6-12.
- 6. Sharma, P., et al., Bacterial inactivation in whole milk using pulsed electric field processing. International Dairy Journal, 2014. 35(1): p. 49-56.
- 7. 陳慈芬, et al., 2010年高雄縣某學校沙門氏菌食品中毒事件. 疫情報導, 2011. 27(9): p. 107-114.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?