stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
劉几鳳 , Masters Advisor：陳慶和 Co-advisor ：陳世偉
土地污染風險 ； 土壤及地下水污染場址 ； 潛在污染源 ； 系統思維與分析 ； 發生-控(管)制-減少-脆弱-調適土地污染風險評估架構 ； 地理資訊系統 ； land pollution risk ； soil and groundwater pollution site ； potential pollution source ； systems thinking and analysis ； assessment framework of Occurrence-Control-Exposure-Reduction-Vulnerability-Adaptation (OCERVA) ； geographic information system (GIS)
- 1. Bezama, A., Agüero, R., Márquez, S., Salazer, N., Lorber, K. E.(2008) Land register of contaminated sites in an industrial Chilean region: Identiﬁcation and evaluation of suspected sites, Waste Management, 28, 588-596.
- 2. Checkland, P. (1985) From Optimizing to Learning: A Development of Systems Thinking for the 1990s. The Journal of the Operational Research Society, 36 (9), 757-767.
- 3. Chen Ching-Ho & Ing-Jia Chiou (2008) Remediation of Heavy Metal-Contaminated Farm Soil Using Turnover and Attenuation Method Guided with a Sustainable Management Framework, Environmental Engineering Science, 25(1), 11-32.
- 4. Chen, C. H., W. L. Liu, and S. L. Liaw (2011) Integrated dynamic policy management methodology and system for strategic environmental assessment of golf course installation policy in Taiwan”, Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 31(1), 66-76.
- 5. Chen, C. H., W. L. Liu, I. J. Chiou, and S. L. Liaw, (2012). Methodology and System of Total Quantity and Sustainability Management for Industrial Parks, Environmental Engineering Science, 29(10), 934-945.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?