stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Behrooz Ashtiani and Scott MacKenzie, "BlinkWrite2: an improved text entry method using eye blinks," Proceedings of the 2010 Symposium on Eye-Tracking Research and Applications, 2010, pp. 339-345, Austin, Texas.
-  Won Oh Lee, Eui Chul Lee, and Kang Ryoung Park, "Blink detection robust to various facial poses," Journal of Neuroscience Methods, vol. 193, pp. 356-372, 2010.
-  Timm Fabian and Barth Erhardt, "Accurate Eye Centre Localisation by Means of Gradients.," VISAPP, 2011, pp. 125-130.
-  Rupal Khilari, "Iris tracking and blink detection for human-computer interaction using a low resolution webcam," presented in the Proceedings of the Seventh Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing, Chennai, India, 2010.
-  Kristen Grauman, Betke Margrit, Gips James, and R. Bradski Gary, "Communication via eye blinks - detection and duration analysis in real time," ed, 2001.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?