stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Lo Thi My , Masters Advisor：吳岱栖 Co-advisor ：Tran Van Trang;魏乃捷
英文 DOI： 10.6343/ISU.2014.00016
- 2. Schwab, D. P., Cummings, L. L., (1970), Theories of performance and satisfaction: A review, Industrial Relations, 9, pp408-430
- 3. Boudreau, J. W., (2004). Organizational behavior, strategy, performance, and design, Management Science, 50, 11, pp1463-1476
- 4. Becker, T. E., Billings, R. S., Eveleth, D. M., Gilbert, N. L., (1996), Foci and bases of employee commitment: Implications for job performance, Academy of Management Journal, 39, 2, pp464-483
- 5. Meyer, S. M., Collier, D. A., (2001), An empirical test of the causal relationships in the Baldrige health care pilot criteria, Journal of Operations Management, 19, 4, pp403-425
- 6. Locke, E. A., (1969), What is Job Satisfaction?, Organizational Behavior and Human Performance, 4, pp309-336
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?