stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- . Y. Kawahito, H. Kimura, T. Kuroda, K. Nakata, S. Katayama and A. Inoue, “High-power fiber laser welding and its application to metallic glass Zr55Al10Ni5Cu30”, Materials Science and Engineering B, vol.148, 2008, pp.105-109.
- . N. H. Tariq, M. A. Shaikh, J. I. Akhter, M. Ahmad, G. Ahmad and Z. Q. Hu, “Evolution of microstructure and non-equilibrium phases in electron beam treated Zr55Cu30Al10Ni5 bulk amorphous alloy”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol.460, 2008, pp.258-262.
- . J. S. C. Jang, L. J. Chang, G. J. Chen and J. C. Huang, “Crystallization kinetics of the Zr61Al7.5Cu17.5Ni10Si4 alloy using isothermal DSC and TEM observation”, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol.352, 2006, pp.71-77.
- . J. Kim and Y. Kawamura, “Electron beam welding of Zr-based BMG/Ni joints: Effect of beam irradiation position on mechanical and microstructural properties”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol.207, 2008, pp.112-117.
- . J. Kim and Y. Kawamura, “Electron beam welding of the dissimilar Zr-based bulk metallic glass and Ti metal”, Scripta Materialia, vol.56, 2007, pp.709-712.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?