stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
涂博偉 , Masters Advisor：陳泰賓
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6343/ISU.2015.00130
-  Vaughan RA, Foster JD. Mechanisms of dopamine transporter regulation in normal and disease states. Trends in pharmacological sciences. 2013;34.9:489-496.
-  Merchant BA, Jeffry DM. Insights from molecular dynamics: The binding site of cocaine in the dopamine transporter and permeation pathways of substrates in the leucine and dopamine transporters. Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling. 2012;38:1-12.
-  Kordower JH, et al. Disease duration and the integrity of the nigrostriatal system in Parkinson’s disease. Brain. 2013;136.8:2419-2431.
-  Leverenz JB, et al. Cognitive impairment and dementia in patients with Parkinson disease. Current topics in medicinal chemistry. 2009;9.10:903.
-  Chou KL, et al. A recommended scale for cognitive screening in clinical trials of Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. 2010;25.15:2501-2507.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?