stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- . Alex JC, Weaver DL, Fairbank JT, Rankin BS, Krag DN： Gamma-probe-guided lymph node localization in malignant melanoma. Surg. Oncol. 2：303–308, 1993
- . Krag DN, Weaver DL, Alex JC, Fairbank JT： Surgical resection and radiolocalization of the sentinel lymph node in breast cancer using a gamma probe. Surg. Oncol. 2：335–340, 1993
- . Giuliano AE, Kirgan DM, Guenther JM, Morton DL： Lymphatic mapping and sentinel lymphadenectomy for breast cancer. Ann. Surg. 220：391–401, 1994
- . Eshima D, Fauconnier T, Eshima L, Thornback JR： Radio-pharmaceution for lymphoscintigraphy： including dosimetry and radiation considerations. Semin. Nucl. Med. 30：25–32, 2000.
- . Fisher B, Bauer M, Wickerham DL, Redmond CK, Fisher ER, Cruz AB, Foster R, Gardner B, Lerner H, Margolese R： Relation of number of positive axillary nodes to the prognosis of patients with primary breast cancer. An NSABP update. Cancer. 52：1551–1557, 1983
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?