stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
佟劭文 , Masters Advisor：李建興 Co-advisor ：張志雄
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6343/ISU.2014.00235
- Brenner, M. and Galai, D. (1989). New Financial Instruments for Hedging changes in Volatility, Financial Analysis’s Journal, 45(4), 61-65
- Brown, G. W. and Cliff, M. T. (2004). Investor sentiment and the near-term stock market, Journal of Empirical Finance, 11(1), 1-27.
- Chan, K. C., Cheng, L. T. W. and Lung, P. P. (2003). Moneyness and the response of the implied volatilities to price changes: the empirical evidence from his options. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 11(4), 527- 553.
- Copeland, M. and Copeland, T. (1999). Market timing: Style and size rotation using the VIX. Financial Analysts Journal, 55, 73-81.
- Davidson, W. N., Kim, J. K., Ors, E. and Szakmary, A. (2001). Using implied volatility on options to measure the relation between asset returns and variability. Journal of Banking and Finance, 25(7), 1245-1269.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?