stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Do Ngoc Tuan , Masters Advisor：蘇錦俊 Co-advisor ：Ngo Phuc Hanh;馬宗洸
英文 DOI： 10.6343/ISU.2014.00454
- 4. Bloom, N., and Reenen, J. V. (2010). Why Do Management Practices Differ across Firms and Countries? Journal of Economic Perspectives, 24(1), pp.203-224
- 7. Hamidifar, F., (2009), A Study of the Relationship between Leadership Styles and Employee Job Satisfaction at Islamic Azad University Branches in Tehran, Iran, Assumption University, Graduate School of Business
- 10. Heathfield, S. M. (2010/2011). What Is Human Resource Management? About
- 12. Huselid, M. (1995). The impact of human resource management practices on turnover, productivity and corporate ﬁnancial performance. Academy of Management Journal, 38, pp.635–72
- 14. Jones, G. R. and Wright, P. M. (1992). ‘An economic approach to conceptualizing theutility of human resource management practices’. In K. Rowland and G. Ferris(eds.), Research in Personnel and Human Resources Management, 10, Greenwich, CT: JAI Press, pp. 271–99
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?