stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Trinh Van Hau , Masters Advisor：吳岱栖 Co-advisor ：Tran Van Trang;魏乃捷
英文 DOI： 10.6343/ISU.2014.00488
- 2. Alwood, C. (2012). The distinction between qualitative and quantitative research methods is problematic. Quality And Quantity, pp.1-13
- 3. Anantharaman, R. N., Sureshchandar, G. S., and Rajendran, C. (2002). Determinants of customer-perceived service quality: A confirmatory factor analysis approach. The Journal of Services Marketing, 16(1), pp.9-34
- 4. Bena, I. (2010). Evaluating Customer Satisfaction in Banking Services. Management and Marketing, 5(2), pp.143-150
- 5. Birger, H. (2005). Empiricism, rationalism and positivism in library and information science. Journal of Documentation, 61(1), pp.130 – 155
- 6. Cadotte, E. R., Woodruff, R. B., Jenkins, R. L. (1987). Expectations and norms in models of consumer satisfaction. Journal of Marketing Research, 24(3), pp.305-314
- 陳庭南(2016)。A Study on Satisfaction of Corporate Customers with Products and Services of Banks。義守大學企業管理學系學位論文。2016。1-66。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?