stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
郭福祥 , Ph.D Advisor：李麗華;劉祥熹
資料包絡分析法 ； Tobit迴歸模型 ； 拔靴法迴歸模型 ； 資料探勘 ； 共同邊界模式 ； 行動數位學習 ； Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) ； Tobit Regression Method (TRM) ； Bootstrap Truncated Regression (BTR) ； Data Mining Methodology (DMM) ； DEA Meta-Frontier ； Mobile E-Learning
-  H. O. Fried, C. A. K. Lovell and P. V. Eeckaut(1993). “Evaluating the Performance of U.S. Credit Unions,” Journal of Banking and Finance, Vol. 17, pp. 251-265.
-  E. A. Hanushek(1986), “The Economics of Schooling, Production and Efficiency in Public Schools,” Journal of Economic Literature, Vol. 24, pp. 1141-1177.
-  W. M. Chiang(2009), “Impact of Low Birth Rate on High School Education and Recommendations,” Secondary Education Monthly, Vol. 60, No. 1, pp. 26-34.
-  S. Birch and A. Maynard(1986), “Performance Indicators and Performance Assessment in the UK National Health Service: Implications for Management and Planning,” The International journal of health planning and management, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 143-156.
-  M. Barrow and A. Wagstaff(1989), “Efficiency Measurement in the Public Sector: An Appraisal,” Fiscal Studies, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 72-97.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?