stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
曾恕慈 , Masters Advisor：陳隆昇
-  陳隆昇、林孟儒(2017)，確認影響手機遊戲App內消費之關鍵因素，碩士論文，朝陽科技大學資訊管理系，臺中。
-  A. F. Chao and H. L. Yang(2018), “Using Chinese radical parts for sentiment analysis and domain-dependent seed set extraction,” Computer Speech and Language, vol. 47, pp. 194-213.
-  A. Ganzaroli, I. De Noni and P. van Baalen(2017), “Vicious advice: Analyzing the impact of TripAdvisor on the quality of restaurants as part of the cultural heritage of Venice,” Tourism Management, vol. 61, pp. 501-510.
-  A. J. Kim and K. K. Johnson(2016), “Power of consumers using social media: Examining the influences of brand-related user-generated content on Facebook,” Computers in Human Behavior, vol. 58, pp. 98-108.
-  A. Kumar and T. Gilovich(2016), “To do or to have, now or later? The preferred consumption profiles of material and experiential purchases,” Journal of Consumer Psychology, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 169-178.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?