stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林淑雁 , Masters Advisor：廖經芳
-  Baptiste, Philippe, et al. " The complexity of mean flow time scheduling problems with release times". Journal of Scheduling , Vol. 10, No. 2
-  Bellenguez-Morineau Odile, et al. " A Note on NP-Hardness of Preemptive Mean Flow-Time Scheduling for Parallel Machines", Journal of Scheduling, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 299-304(2014).
-  Phillips, Cynthia, Clifford Stein, and Joel Wein. "Minimizing average completion time in the presence of release dates." Mathematical Programming, Vol. 82, No. 1, pp.199-223 (1999)
-  Brucker, Peter, and Svetlana A. Kravchenko. "Polynomial algorithm for parallel machine mean flow time scheduling problem with release dates". Computational Science and Its Applications, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp.182-191(2005).
-  Svetlana A. Kravchenko, and Frank Werner. "Minimizing a separable convex function on parallel machines with preemptions. " Journal of Scheduling , Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 193-200 (2009).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?