stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Wayo Puyati and Aranya Walairacht, “Efficiency Improvement for Unconstrained Face Recognition by Weightening Probability Values of Modular PCA and Wavelet PCA,” ICACT 2008. 10th International Conference on, Volume 2, pp. 1449 - 1453.
-  Te-Hsiu Sun, Ming-chih Chen, Shu-chuan Lo, Fang-Chih Tien, “Face recognition using 2D and disparity eigenface,” Expert Systems with Applications, 2007, Volume 33, Issue 2, pp. 265-273.
-  Bing Luo, Yu-Jie Hao, Wei-Hua Zhang, Zhi-Shen Liu, “Comparison Of PCA And ICA In Face Recognition,” Apperceiving Computing and Intelligence Analysis, ICACIA 2008, pp. 241- 243.
-  Y. He, L. Zhaoa, and C. Zoua, “Face recognition using common faces method,” Pattern recognition, 2006, Vol. 39, Issue 11, pp. 2218-2222.
-  Jian Yang, David Zhang, and Jing-Yu Yang, “Constructing PCA Baseline Algorithms to Reevaluate ICA-Based Face-Recognition Performance,” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SYSTEMS, MAN, AND CYBERNETICS, PART B: CYBERNETICS, 2007, VOL. 37, pp. 1015 - 1021.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?