stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Y. Koteswara Rao, G. Vimalamma, C. V. Rao, and Y. M. Tzeng, "Flavonoids and andrographolides from Andrographis paniculata," Phytochemistry, vol. 65, pp. 2317-21, Aug 2004.
-  K. Jarukamjorn and N. Nemotob, "Pharmacological Aspects of Andrographis paniculata on Health and Its Major Diterpenoid Constituent Andrographolide," Journal of Health Science, vol. 54, pp. 370-381, June 2008.
-  王國仁, "穿心蓮內酯的微生物與化學轉換," in 藥學系碩士論文. vol. 碩士: 臺北醫學大學, 2004.
-  W. F. Chiou, J. J. Lin, and C. F. Chen, "Andrographolide suppresses the expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase in macrophage and restores the vasoconstriction in rat aorta treated with lipopolysaccharide," Br J Pharmacol, vol. 125, pp. 327-34, Sep 1998.
-  W. F. Chiou, C. F. Chen, and J. J. Lin, "Mechanisms of suppression of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) expression in RAW 264.7 cells by andrographolide," Br J Pharmacol, vol. 129, pp. 1553-60, Apr 2000.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?