stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Dickson, P. E., Adrion, W. R., and Hanson, A. 2006. Automatic capture of significant points in a computer based presentation. In Proceedings of the Eighth IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia (ISM''06). IEEE, San Diego, CA, USA, 6 pages.
-  Lin, Y. T., Tsai, H. Y., Chang, C. H., and Lee, G. C. 2010. Learning-focused structuring for blackboard lecture videos. In Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE Fourth International Conference on Semantic Computing (ICSC''10). IEEE, Berkeley, CA, USA, 149-155.
-  Friedland, G. and Rojas, R. 2006. Human-centered webcasting of interactive-whiteboard lectures. In Proceedings of the Eighth IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia (ISM''06). IEEE, San Diego, CA, USA, 6 pages.
-  Wallick, M. N., Rui, Y., and He, L. 20. A portable solution for automatic lecture room camera management. In Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME''04). IEEE, Taipei, Taiwan, 4 pages.
-  Rowe, L. A. and Casalaina, V. 2006. Capturing conference presentations. IEEE Multimedia 13, 4 (October 2006), 76-84.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?