stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
洪肇璟 , Masters Advisor：楊錫賢
- Alvarez-Hornos, F.J, Lafita, C., Martinez-Soria, V., Penya-Roja, J.M., Perez, M.C., Gabaldon, C., ”Evaluation of a pilot-scale biotrickling filter as a VOC control technology for theplastic coating sector”,Biochemical Engineering Journal Volumes 58-59 (2011) 154-161.
- Balasubramanian, P., Philip, L., Bhallamudi, S., “Biotrickling filtration of VOC emissions from pharmaceutical industries”,Chemical Engineering Journal Volume 209 (2012) 102-112.
- He, Z., Zhang, Y., Wei, W., ”Formaldehyde and VOC emissions at different manufacturing stages of wood-based panels” Building and Environment Volume 47 (2012) 197-204.
- Kolade, M.A., Kogelbauer, A., Alpay, E., ”Adsorptive reactor technology for VOC abatement” Chemical Engineering Science Volume 64 Issue 6 (2009) 1167-1177.
- Leclercq, J., Giraud, F., Bianchi, D., Fiaty, K., Gaillard, F., ”Novel inductively-heated catalytic system for fast VOCs abatement, application to IPA in air”Applied Catalysis B: Environmental Volume 146 (2014) 131-137
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?