stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. Alcántara, M T.., Gómez, J., Pazos, M., and Sanromán, M. A., “Electrokinetic remediation of PAH mixtures from kaolin, ”Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 179, pp. 1156-1160(2010).
- 4. Amaral, F. A. D., Santos, V. S. d., and Bernardes, A. M., “Metals recovery from galvanic sludge by sulfate roasting and thiosulfate leaching, ” Minerals Engineering, Vol. 60, pp. 1-7(2014).
- 5. Bernardo, E., and Maschio, R. D., “Glass–ceramics from vitrified sewage sludge pyrolysis residues and recycled glasses, ”Waste Management, Vol. 31, pp. 2245-2252(2011).
- 6. Boening, D. W., “Ecological effects, transport, and fate of mercury: a general Review, ”Chemosphere, Vol. 40, pp. 1335-1351 (2000).
- 7. Brain, E. R., Berg, M. T., Thompson, J. C. and Hatfield, J. H., “Chemical Conditioning of Electrode Reservoirs during Electrokinetic Soil Flushing of Pb-Contaminated Silt Loam, “ Journal of Environmental Engineering, Vol. 121, No. 11, pp. 805-815 (1995).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?