stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Alam, F., Chowdhury, H., Theppadungporn C., and Subic A., “Measurements of Aerodynamic Properties of Badminton Shuttlecocks, ” Procedia Engineering, Vol. 2, pp. 2487-2492 (2010).
- Burgess, S. C., King, A., and Hyde, R., “An analysis of optimal structural features in the peacock tail feather,” Optics &; Laser Technology, Vol. 38, pp.329-334 (2006).
- Bryank, T., Laptiev, A., Tolochyn, O., and Pakiela, Z., “The method of fracture toughness measurement of brittle materials by means of high speed camera and DIC,” Computational Materials Science, Vol. 64, pp.221-224 (2012).
- Furumoto, T., , Alkahari, M. R., Ueda, T., Aziz, M. S. A., and Hosokawa, A., “Monitoring of laser consolidation process of metal powder with high speed video camera,” Physics Procedia, Vol. 39, pp.760-766 (2012).
- Harth, T., Schwan, S., Lehn, J., and Kollmann, F.G., “Identification of material parameters for inelastic constitutive models: statistical analysis and design of experiments, ” International Journal of Plasticity, Vol. 20, pp.1403-1440 (2004).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?