stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
殷千惠 , Masters Advisor：林進瑛
- Adaskou, K., Britten, D. and Fahsi, B. (1990). “Design decisions on the cultural content of a secondary English course for Morrocco”. ELT Journal. 44, (1), p. 3-10
- Arasaratnam. L. A. (2007). Research in intercultural communication competence : Past perspectives and future directions. Journal of International Communication, 13, 66-73
- Arasaratnam L. A. and Banerjee S.C. (2011). Sensation seeking and intercultural communication competence: A model test International Journal of Intercultural Relations 35(2011) 227
- Arasaratnam, L. A., & Doerfel, M. L. (2005). Intercultural communication competence: Identifying key components from multicultural perspectives. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 29(2), 137-163.
- Aycan, Z. (1997).“Expatriate Adjustment as a Multifaceted Phenomenon: Individual and Organizational Level Predictors”. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 8 pp 434-456.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?